No bake, easy vegan pumpkin mousse parfait
Decadent, easy, vegan no bake pumpkin mousse parfait. Whip up in less than 10 minutes. Delicious and easy vegan dessert. Perfect dessert for the holidays.
Oh my goddess!
This vegan pumpkin mousse parfait is absolutely incredible.
I didn’t want to stop eating this while I was recipe testing.
You can easily whip this dessert up in less than 10 minutes.
This vegan dessert is great if you love pumpkin pie filling, but not the crust.
It has all the best parts of a vegan pumpkin pie and it takes a lot less time to whip together.
Tips for making vegan pumpkin pie parfait
- The “hardest” part about this recipe is remembering to put your cans of full fat coconut milk in the fridge at least a day before. Two days is better.
You can find canned coconut milk in the international section of your grocery store. It’s where you will find soy sauce, thai curry paste, miso paste and more.
- Make sure to get full fat canned coconut milk. The lite coconut milk has a lot less fat and creaminess and won’t make this as decadent.
- If you forget to put the coconut milk in the fridge a day or two before, no worries, you can substitute vegan whip cream for the coconut cream. No biggie. I’ve got your back.
- To save yourself time during the holiday, make the pumpkin mousse the day before, and have it ready to layer into a wine glass the day of Thanksgiving. This will help the mousse to thicken up and become even more decadent.
- Don’t make more work for yourself, just buy pre-made granola. Make sure to read the ingredients to ensure there isn’t any honey or dairy.
More vegan holiday recipes
- Roasted brussel sprouts with coconut bacon
- Creamy mashed potatoes without milk
- Best homemade vegan green bean casserole
- Easy vegan pumpkin pie
- Easy vegan granola
- Eggless chocolate mousse
Vegan Pumpkin mousse parfait
- 30 oz pumpkin puree (- two 15 oz cans)
- 2 cups of canned coconut cream from 2 15oz cans of full fat coconut milk (more on this in the description)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- Vegan whipped cream
- Granola or graham crackers made without honey
- Gently put the cans of full fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight or for at least 12 hours. (If you forget to do this, you can sub the vegan whipped cream for the coconut cream).
- After cooling coconut milk, turn the can of coconut milk upside down and open the can from the bottom
- Using the lid of the can, strain the coconut water away from the coconut cream.
- We only want the coconut cream in this recipe and not the water. You can save the water for smoothies.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, coconut cream, sugar, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and sprinkle of salt.
- Mix with an electric mixer for 2-5 minutes so it gets nice and fluffy
- Grab champagne flutes, small wine glasses, or small glasses and layer the parfait.
- Layer in this order: graham cracker or granola – pumpkin mousse – whipped cream – granola – pumpkin – and top with whipped cream and granola.
- Don’t layer these until you’re about ready to serve as the graham cracker or granola will get a little soggy.
- Keep the pumpkin mousse separate in the fridge until you’re ready to layer and serve
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.