Thin Mint Smoothie
Delicious, easy and healthy thin mint smoothie. Tasted just like the cookie without all the unhealthy ingredients. Enjoy as much as you'd like!
- 3 frozen bananas
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint flavor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 pitted dates
- 2 cups vegan chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup baby spinach
Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
3 frozen bananas, ¼ teaspoon peppermint flavor, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 3 pitted dates, 2 cups vegan chocolate milk, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 cup baby spinach
Add more liquid or less liquid as needed until you get the consistency you desire. Should be a little thick like a milk shake.
Add another ¼ teaspoon mint if you want more minty flavor
- Freeze your bananas before using them to achieve a creamy, ice cream-like consistency.
- Peel the bananas before freezing them to make it easier to use them later.
- Add vegan chocolate protein powder to up the protein content.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 642mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 883IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 157mg | Iron: 1mg