Vegan options at Cheesecake Factory (you didn’t know existed)
Cheesecake factory is an amazing place to find vegan options, especially now that they’ve added Field Roast Chao vegan cheese and Best Foods vegan mayo. This is a great restaurant to accommodate both vegans and meat eaters alike.
Vegan appetizers and side dishes at Cheesecake Factory
- Guacamole and chips – no sour cream
- Avocado toast
- French fries
- Green beans – sub oil for butter
- Sweet potato fries – no aioli
- SkinnyLicious® Grilled Artichoke – no aioli
- Sautéed Spinach – sub oil for butter
- Rice and beans
Vegan salads at Cheesecake Factory
- Vegan cobb salad
- French country salad – substitute avocado for goat cheese
- Santa fe salad – substitute edamame for chicken and avocado for the cheese
- Tossed green salad – no croutons
- Beet and Avocado Salad (Swap the Honey-Yogurt Sauce for any of the vegan dressings listed below.)
- SkinnyLicious® factory chopped salad – no bacon. substitute edamame or black beans for chicken, and avocado for blue cheese.
- Greek salad – no feta
Vegan salad dressings at Cheesecake Factory
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Chinese plum dressing
- Shallot vinaigrette
- SkinnyLicious mustard vinaigrette
- SkillyLicious sesame soy dressing
- Spicy peanut vinaigrette
- Peanut cilantro vinaigrette
- House vinaigrette
Vegan burger options
- Veggie burger – ask for vegan bun, vegan cheese and vegan mayo
- Impossible burger – ask for vegan bun, vegan cheese and vegan mayo
Vegan pasta options
- Pasta pomodoro – no cheese
- Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta – no cheese. Angel hair, penne, bow tie and spaghettini are vegan
Vegan pizza options
- Spinach and mushroom flatbread pizza – no cheese
- Roasted mushroom flatbread pizza – no cheese
- Flatbread pizza – no cheese – add roasted vegetables
Vegan Mexican options
- Sweet potato enchilada – no cheese and no sour cream. Add extra black beans
- Factory burrito grande – substitute black beans for chicken, no cheese and no sour cream
Vegan breakfast options
- Veggie omelette – no eggs and no cheese, extra veggies. You will basically get sauteed veggies with potatoes and toast. You could also order it that way as well.
If you need more help with dining out as a vegan:
Sum it up
And that’s how you can order vegan off of the menu at Cheesecake Factory. It just takes a little modifying with certain items, but others already come vegan like the vegan cobb salad.
It will show that items with mayo on it contain eggs and dairy, but they are vegan as long as you replace it with vegan cheese and mayo.
Share this article with a friend who you think it could help out!