Cheesecake factory vegan options. There are many items you can order as a vegan at Cheesecake factory, especially now that they’ve added Field Roast Chao vegan cheese and Best Foods vegan mayo. This is a great restaurant to accommodate both vegans and meat eaters alike.
🥑 Vegan appetizers
- Guacamole and chips – no sour cream
- Thai lettuce wraps – order no chicken and ask for grilled avocados
Learn to make crispy buffalo cauliflower at home, if you’d like an easy recipe.
🍟 Side dishes
- French fries
- Green beans – sub oil for butter
- Sweet potato fries – order no aioli
- Grilled artichoke – no aioli
- Sauteed spinach – sub oil fro butter
- RIce and beans
🥗 Small plates
- Little house salad – order with a vegan dressing from the list below
- Korean fried cauliflower – order without ranch. Ask if they batter the cauliflower with egg batter prior to battering. This varies from location to location, so some locations, it may be vegan.
- Avocado toast
🥬 Vegan salads
- Vegan cobb salad
- French country salad – substitute avocado for goat cheese
- Santa fe salad – substitute edamame for chicken and avocado for the cheese
- Tossed green salad – no croutons
- Beet and Avocado Salad (Swap the Honey-Yogurt Sauce for any of the vegan dressings listed below.)
- SkinnyLicious® factory chopped salad – no bacon. substitute edamame or black beans for chicken, and avocado for blue cheese.
- Greek salad – no feta
🥄 Vegan salad dressings
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Chinese plum dressing
- Shallot vinaigrette
- SkinnyLicious mustard vinaigrette
- SkillyLicious sesame soy dressing
- Spicy peanut vinaigrette
- Peanut cilantro vinaigrette
- House vinaigrette
🍔 Vegan burger options
- Veggie burger – ask for vegan bun, vegan cheese and vegan mayo
- Impossible burger – ask for vegan bun, vegan cheese and vegan mayo
🍝 Vegan pasta options
- Pasta pomodoro – no cheese
- Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta – no cheese. Angel hair, penne, bow tie and spaghettini are vegan
If you’d like to learn how to make vegan pasta at home, check out my recipe. It doesn’t require a pasta machine and it only has 3 ingredients.
🍕Vegan pizza options
- Spinach and mushroom flatbread pizza – no cheese
- Roasted mushroom flatbread pizza – no cheese
- Flatbread pizza – no cheese – add roasted vegetables
🌮 Vegan Mexican options
- Sweet potato enchilada – no cheese and no sour cream. Add extra black beans
- Factory burrito grande – substitute black beans for chicken, no cheese and no sour cream.
If you’d like to learn how to make a vegan taco at home, check out my tofu and black bean taco recipe.
☕️ Vegan breakfast options
- Veggie omelette – no eggs and no cheese, extra veggies. You will basically get sautéd veggies with potatoes and toast. You could also order it that way as well.
🚙 More vegan dining out posts
📖 Menu updates
For updates on their menu, check out the menu here. And to check allergens, check out their allergen menu where you can ask what is made without dairy, eggs, fish and eggs.
Cheesecake factory doesn’t offer any vegan cheesecake options at the moment. But they are slowly improving their menu to be more vegan friendly, so hopefully they will have that option in the future.
The vegan bread options at Cheesecake factory include sourdough bread, wheat baguette (not wheat toast), brioche bun, and white toast. Their bagels contain eggs, so the bagels aren’t vegan.
Yes. Since 2022, they started offering Chao dairy free vegan cheese on their menu. Their impossible burger is now 100% vegan. They also offer vegan mayonnaise as well.
🍰 Sum it up
And that’s how you can order vegan off of the menu at Cheesecake Factory. It just takes a little modifying with certain items, but others already come vegan like the vegan cobb salad.
It will show that items with mayo on it contain eggs and dairy, but they are vegan as long as you replace it with vegan cheese and mayo.
Share this article with a friend who you think it could help out!
Leave a Reply