Quick healthy and easy vegan baking sheet fajitas. Perfect weeknight dinner recipe that your family will love. Make this in under 30 minutes with only five ingredients. One pan, one bowl easy dinner recipe. Delicious and highly versatile to use whatever pantry staples you have on hand.
Need a healthy, quick, one pan, easy dinner? This recipe is perfect for those lazy nights when you need something quick and even ordering take out sounds like too much work.
This recipe only has five ingredients, uses one bowl and one pan, and is healthy and satisfying.
Tips for making these vegan baking sheet fajitas
Make sure to read the ingredients of the taco seasoning packet. Some of them have dairy, but most don’t.
Tip: Read the ‘allergy warning’ in bold below the taco seasoning ingredients. It has to say if something contains dairy, nuts, eggs or wheat. It’s easier than having to read the whole ingredients list.
If you’d like to skip the oil, just spritz on some lemon juice instead. The moisture will help the taco seasonings to stick. Be warned, the veggies may come out a bit too dry without any oil
Use a non stick, reusable silicone baking mat. It’s a lot more earth friendly than parchment paper and will make clean up a breeze.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Check on it after 20 minutes. You want to bake this until the water from the frozen vegetables starts to evaporate and the vegetables start to caramelize and roast.
- If you want to learn how to cook dried beans in the instant pot, stove top or slow cooker, check out my article on how to cook dried beans from scratch.
What are some good fajita toppings
Use vegan mayonnaise if you don’t have vegan sour cream on hand. I love using Veganaise any time I need some extra creaminess in a recipe. It’s really versatile. Plus, I don’t think vegan sour cream is that good yet. Give it a year or two.
- Lettuce, onions, salsa and avocado are also good toppings
Only five ingredients
Frozen fajita vegetable blend
Want some more easy vegan recipes? Try these next
- One pan sweet potato and black bean tacos
Pressure cooker mushroom and black bean taco
- Instant pot vegan chili
- Buffalo cauliflower tacos
- Easy seitan recipe
- Crispy baked cauliflower buffalo wings
- Vegan Mexican bowl
Easy baking sheet fajitas
- 16 oz fajita blend vegetables (bell peppers and onions)
- 8 oz button mushrooms
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 16 oz can of black beans – drained and rinsed
- Vegan sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl add the frozen fajita veggies, cleaned/sliced mushrooms and drained/rinsed beans
- Drizzle oil over and mix
- Add the packet of taco seasoning and mix
- Spread out on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the water from the frozen veggies evaporates and the veggies start to caramelize and roast
- Serve on a tortilla with your favorite toppings
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. It should not be used as a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Non stick, reusable baking sheet
Leave a Reply